We, at South Asian Textile Industries, believe that there are no short cuts to success. During last two decades we have spent millions of US Dollars in expansion of its production capacity and modernization of its plant to produce a wide range of high quality products. Honoring our deals, providing consistent quality, meeting shipments on time, and maintaining good relationship with our customers are the practices, we highly value.
Today we, at South Asian Textile Industries possess sophisticated machinery modern management systems and a team of highly capable individuals in all relevant fields. Our team of competent professionals is filled with zeal and dedication to leave no stone unturned for the achievement of our common goal, i.e. complete customer satisfaction.
We have potential for continuous growth and development and are constantly expanding our collection enabling us to serve more & more customers. Our mission is to satisfy our customers by providing environmental textile products around the world. All the activities of the firm are streamlined to ensure total products are tested against strong quality standards. Continuous research and developments is a result of the objective of quality products and timely deliveries.
South Asian Textile Industries focuses on establishing a long term relationship with its customers and emphasizes on:
“To surpass the expectations of our customers with regards to Quality, Delivery, Values Innovations and Services”
South Asian Textile Industries is committed to provide quality Home Textile products to customers by:
- Consistently meeting even exceeding their expectations for product quality and performance.
- Assurance of timely deliveries.
- Ensuring our staff is properly trained to serve our customers.
- Commitment to comply all legal and regularity requirements.
- Continually improve its effectiveness of the quality management system.
Quality Control Procedures
- Upon confirmation of an order, approved samples, specifications, shade standards, and packaging guidelines have been handed over to Q/A department to start inspection process.
- After lab test approval the fabric lifted & received in-house fabric department.
- Finish fabric complete lots were checked at checking tables & the sort by grading A,B & C before issuing for cutting.
- All accessories are checked and approved before stitching is initiated.
- Pre-production samples are inspected and took approval from customer for new order.
- Inline / In-process audits are conducted on a continuous basis during production. All procedures of quality and production are followed as per customer provided specifications and standards and coordinated with production, in order to avoid any issues at a later stage.
- Final Audits are then performed based on AQL levels.
- As per contingent needs, basic lab tests are conducted from Lab.
Awards Honor & Certifications:
South Asian Textile Industries has striven to become one of the leading company to actively participate in the social and economical growth of the country.
The company will endeavor to address following issues:
- Enforcement of minimum age of employee of eighteen (18) years without any discrimination.
- Relaxed environment for employees.
- Practical measures related to health and safety.
- Equal opportunity.
Health & Safety:
South Asian Textile Industries has a H & S manual and a permanent committee to ensure safety of staff and workers. The members of the committee are:
- Technical Director.
- General Manager Maintenance.
- Processing Manager.
- Management Representative (Health & Safety).
- Stitching Managers.
- Admin, Security & Fire chief.
South Asian Textile Industries pursue long term corporate objectives towards conservation in the use of electricity, gas and water for setting up an environmental management system. We plan to meet global environmental challenges in all areas.
Cutting & Stitching:
Operating one of the largest cut and sew facility in the industry requires perfection of skills, superb hands-on management and ultra dedication which can only come with a passion for quality and timely performance. Our dedicated units for bedding, quilting, curtains and table linen satisfy the most discerning customer demands for perfection and performance.
Product wise, our stitching capacities are:
- Bedding: approx. 100,000 sets per month.
- Curtains: approx. 100,000 sets per month.
- Sofa/Cushion covers: approx. 50,000 pieces per month.
- Kitchen / Table Linen: approx. 100,000 pieces per month.
- Filled comforters/Bed spreads: approx 50,000 per month.
South Asian Textile Industries is purely a sell abroad organization. We operate under the dedicated supervision of seasoned and highly qualified staff through the assistance of advanced structure, mechanism and facilities. The ISO 9001-2000 certificate by SGS certified company’s core Export area covers number of States in the USA, UK, France, Germany, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Canada, Holland, Spain & Belgium. Organizational competency is dissimilar with the most modern equipments, holding out an ambition of being the quality leader, and make proceeds through higher volume and lower prices. We still retain our first stage clients & many remarkable numbers of international chain of stores proudly put our products to sale.
Right Item / Right Time / Right Place / Right Price
- Our work culture of earnest care and caution leads to timely and professional solution for all kind to textile market needs and requirements.
- Our trained and organized merchandising team keep and follow up of an order based on provided & committed standards and specifications.
- Our Merchandising team closely coordinates with the QA team to achieve the required product quality.
- Shipment Follow-ups – We initiate a time action calendar ( CPA-Critical Path Analysis) for every purchase order, which is regularly updated and mailed weekly to cover any contingencies, for the timely shipment of goods. Logistics and documentation is also covered.
- Sheet Sets
- Duvet Sets
- Filled & Unfilled Cushions / Bolsters
- Complete bed sets ( Comforters, Quilt Cover, Bed skirts, Shams, Pillowcases, Fitted Sheets and Flat Sheets )
- Filled Comforter and Bedspread
- Curtains (lined & unlined, loops and tape curtains)
- Dyed Knitted jersey / terry Fitted sheets & Pillow covers
- Kitchen Towels & Aprons in jacquard, dobby, plain dyed & printed
- Table cover in yarn dyed, jacquad, dobby, plain dyed & printed
- Institutional Sheeting in woven fabrics
Qualities & Fabric Type:
- 100% Cotton & Poly cotton Fabric (50/50 PC, 65/35 CVC)
- Sheeting, Sateen, Percale, Flannel, Panama and Twill.
- Damask / Jacquard
- Thread counts, T-120, T-132, T-144, T-180, T-200, T-250, T-300, T-400.
- Flannel 135 gsm, 150 gsm, 170 gsm, 180 gsm, 200 gsm.
- Yarn Dyed in cotton and twill fabric
- Cotton & Polycotton Terry & Jersey Knits fabric
- Cotton & Polycotton duck & twill weave
- Terry towels in different GSM open end and combed yarn
- Bleached, Pigment & Reactive Printed, Reactive & Disperse Dyeing.
- Rotary & Flat Bed Printing
- Thermo sole & Jigger Dyeing
- Knits dyeing on winches
- Yarn Dyeing
- Photo Printing